Rules of Play
- The Prize: In each Raffle the Prize will be 50% of the gross revenue from all tickets sold.
- Tickets: All ticket sales are final. There will be no refunds issued to anyone for any reason. All tickets purchased and entered into the draw cannot be refunded, including if ticket purchasers made an error in selecting the amount of tickets they desire to purchase.
- The Draw: Tickets will be available for purchase starting sales at 9:30 am CT on game day. For home games: sales will close at the mid-point of the third period. The draw will take place shortly with approximately six minutes remaining in the third period. For away games: sales will close at the end of the third period. The draw will take place shortly after sales close. The winning ticket will be selected via Random Number Generator (RNG). During Multi-Day Draws, the raffle will run over more than one Winnipeg Jets game day and the jackpot will accumulate until the final day of the raffle. Tickets will be available for purchase starting at 9:30 AM CT at the start of the raffle and end sales will close at the mid-point of the third period on the last day of the raffle. The draw will take place shortly with approximately six minutes remaining in the third period.
- Ticket purchasers must be 18 years of age or older and located within Manitoba's provincial borders at the time of purchase. Tickets are not transferable.
The individuals that are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 raffle are the raffle chair and the raffle mailing contact.
Raffle tickets are sold through our Bump Worldwide Inc. system at www.winnipegjets.com/5050 . Accepted payment methods are Interact, Cash, Visa and MasterCard.
A single ticket number will be randomly selected by a Random Number Generator from all tickets sold during the raffle timeframe. In the case of a discrepancy between the posted number and the actual number selected through Random Number Generation, the actual number selected through Random Number Generation will be considered the valid winning number.
- Winner Notification: The winning number and prize amount will be posted following the completion of the draw on WinnipegJets.com/5050.
The holder of the winning ticket must claim their prize by contacting the Winnipeg Jets 50/50 office at firstname.lastname@example.org and forwarding their purchase ticket and a copy of their government issued photo identification and address. The holder of the winning ticket will have until 4:00PM (CT) ten (10) business days from the time of the announcement to claim the prize. The designated 50/50 ticket is validation for claiming the prize. Each prize claimant must provide TNYF with all information required by provincial gaming regulations to claim a prize. By claiming the prize, the winner gives the TNYF the right to publish the winner’s name and prize amount.
Names are publicized to protect the integrity of the 50/50 raffle as it verifies that prizes are won. The prize claimant will be required to sign a Declaration and Release ("Release") which must be executed and returned to TNYF no later than five (5) business days after the receipt of the Release.
The prize is not transferable and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions. The prize shall be paid by cheque from the TNYF within thirty (30) days of the winner delivering the winning Raffle Ticket, executed Release, and all other required documents to the TNYF. The cheque will be mailed to the winner with the customer details provided at time of purchase.
All Prizes not claimed on or before the Prize Claim Expiry Date (4:00 PM CT, ten business days from the Raffle date), will be retained by the True North Youth Foundation.
If the integrity of the raffle is compromised in any way, the TNYF will notify the LGCA and consult the LGCA on how to best move forward. The TNYF must receive LGCA approval prior to cancelling the raffle and/or modifying the raffle rules.
All Prizes not claimed on or before the Prize Claim Expiry Date (4:00 PM CT, ten business days from the Raffle date), will revert to the TNYF.
The True North Youth Foundation Raffle License (LGCA-3027-RF-38366) is issued by the Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Authority of Manitoba.
Contact Information: Any questions should be addressed to the True North Youth Foundation at email@example.com.
GOOD LUCK in the draw and THANK YOU for supporting the True North Youth Foundation.